Find balance with tai chi and qi gong
Tai Chi Chuan is a 1000-year-old tradition that has been passed down through generations. We teach the Yang Style Long Form.
Each of our one-hour Tai Chi classes begins with Qi Gong to warm up the body to cultivate and direct energy through the organs and main systems of the body.
Tai Chi students report these benefits:
- Greater relaxation and peace of mind
- Relief from stress and anxiety
- A clear and positive outlook on life
- Relief from chronic pain
- Lowering of blood pressure and blood sugar
- Increased flexibility and balance
- Increased focus and memory
- Strengthening of joints and muscles
- Speedy rehabilitation from injury and surgery
- Continued brain development